When mounting frags onto rocks underwater:
1. Place a dab of glue on the base of the frag.
2. Dip the frag quickly into the water to create a glue bubble.
3. Remove the frag from the water and use a toothpick to pop and stir the glue bubble.
4. Place the frag into the aquarium pushing the stirred glue bubble against the live rock.
5. Hold the coral in place against the live rock for 30-40 seconds.
How to Care for Astrea Snail written by Dave Burr Astrea Snails are very effective at controlling the growth of undesirable algae in aquariums. They are a good choice to...
Sold Out - $ 8.99
How to Care for Azure Damsel written by Dave Burr Behavior: As with most Damsels, the Azure Damsel grows from a docile juvenile into an aggressive adult. As a result, Damsels...
Sold Out - $ 9.99 $ 29.99
This is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) coral.We strive to make our pictures as accurate as possible to the true color of the coral.