Everyday low prices. Free Shipping Over $249. Or $29.99 Flat Rate Over $100
Livestock Shipping Rates Outside of California
$100 - $249
Livestock Shipping Rates California
$100 - $249
Dry Goods Shipping Rates
on dry goods orders
on dry goods orders
Currently, we only ship to the 48 continental United States through our website. Sorry we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
How are live orders packed?
- Live orders are packed with care, expertise, and confidence.
- First, we only ship high quality, healthy specimens.
- Then, we use thick Styrofoam coolers, quality cardboard boxes, heat packs, cool packs, bubble wrap, and Styrofoam peanuts.
- The outer box states on all sides 'Fragile - Handle With Care', 'Live Fish - Protect from Heat and Cold', and 'This Side Up'.
- Each specimen is placed in its own thick plastic bag, sometimes double, triple, or quadruple bagged, with more than enough water and oxygen to make its trip.
- Also, while in the cooler, the specimen bags have absolutely no room to move or shift around during the shipping process.
- We do everything we can do decrease stress on livestock so that it arrives healthy and ready to be acclimated into your tank.
- We've been shipping livestock for over 18 years!
How do I know when to expect delivery of my livestock order?
After we receive your livestock order, we will EMAIL you within 1-4 business days to let you set the shipping date. (Pre-order items may take up to ten business days.) This way you know when to expect your shipment, and we know your order will be delivered when you are available to sign for it.
How will I receive my tracking number(s)?
After your order is shipped you will receive an email with the Fed Ex tracking number for your shipment. You can enter your tracking number at www.fedex.com to track your order.
Why are livestock orders not shipped immediately?
We take the time necessary to be sure that all livestock are fully acclimated, healthy, and eating well in our holding facility before shipping. We get a lot of orders but will only ship a maximum amount of live order boxes a day to ensure quality. Additionally, we will only ship livestock that meet our high-quality criteria.
- Most in-stock livestock orders are ready to be shipped with your permission within 4 business days of the order date.
- Most live rock/sand orders are shipped within 2 business days of the order date.
Why is it necessary for livestock to be acclimated at Vivid Aquariums’ holding facility?
Most livestock have already traveled thousands of miles before arriving at our holding facility. We must quarantine all livestock to make sure they are free from disease and fully adjusted to aquarium life. This allows us to be sure that you get consistent high quality, well-adjusted livestock.
2.We email you in 1-4 business days to let you know when your order is ready to ship.
3.You set the shipping date so you know when your order will arrive.
4.We send you a tracking number via email.
5.You receive your order and acclimate livestock according to instructions in your box.
6.Call or email us with any questions, issues, or comments.