Buy with confidence. All aquarium livestock are hand-picked, carefully screened for size and exceptional color, quality, and health by our expert hobbyists. Vivid Aquariums guarantees that all shipped livestock will arrive alive and live for 15 days or we will issue a STORE CREDIT for the purchase price of your lost item. We have the best livestock guarantee on the web!
Terms and Conditions:
- UPDATED FEBRUARY 7TH 2020
- Please read 'Terms and Conditions' carefully.
- We do not issue refunds for any livestock. Instead we will offer a store credit for the purchase price. If the same item is not available you may use the store credit for another livestock item.
- There will be no refunds or returns on live items.
- Livestock purchased with store credit will not be replaced or refunded. We do not replace replacements.
- Store credits do not apply towards free shipping minimum. You must spend over $225 to qualify for free shipping. Not including store credit. Discounts that reduce your order below $225 will disqualify you for free shipping.
- Please do not discard specimens without our consent as this will void our guarantee.
- STORE CREDITS, REWARDS POINTS AND DISCOUNT CODES CANNOT BE USED ON LIVE SALES OR COMBINED WITH OTHER DISCOUNTS (no exceptions)
- Store credits will be valid for 1 year after the issue date. If the store credit is not used within 1 year of issuing it will be invalidated.
- Store credits will be issued via store discount code and will not apply towards free shipping.
- If your deceased animal goes 'missing' or gets 'eaten', we will not provide a store credit. Many missing animals are hiding and are not deceased. It is your responsibility to provide proof of the deceased specimen.
- Fifteen-day guarantee begins on the initial delivery date.
- Customer must be present at the location to receive order and must sign for package on the first delivery attempt -- even if FedEx is late.
- If your order is "forwarded" to another address this will void your guarantee, the shipping address must be the final destination.
- If your order is delayed you are still required to receive it and acclimate all contents before contacting us. Delayed orders will be handled on a customer to customer basis.
- Customer must follow all acclimating procedures even if animals appear dead. While we pack with the utmost care, fish may be stressed from shipping and will become more lively after acclimation and rest.
- Tank’s water chemistry must be within the following parameters: - Temperature – between 75°- 81° F and constant - Ammonia – 0.0 ppm - Nitrite – 0.0 ppm - Nitrate – 2-10 ppm (0.0 Nitrate can kill coral) - Phosphate .02 - .10 (0.0 Phosphate can kill coral) - pH – 8.1-8.4 - Specific gravity – 1.023-1.026
- We will not be responsible for livestock that has died as a result of being harassed or picked on by other fish.
- Canceled orders will be issued a store credit valid for 1 year or will be refunded minus 20% restocking fee.
- It is illegal to file a charge-back claim without first contacting us.
- Sorry, we do not issue credit or refunds for any shipping costs. We ship small orders as a courtesy. Honestly they do not make sense for us or our customers due to the high cost of Priority Overnight Shipping.
How to submit a livestock claim:
- Email a picture of the deceased specimen to (email@example.com) within Fifteen days to report any losses. Be sure to include name, order number, pictures and a message.
- Please do not call for livestock losses, all losses must be reported via Email with pictures.
- We will not issue any refunds for lost livestock, we will instead issue a store credit that can be used on a future qualifying order.
- We will not re-ship lost items, you will instead be issued a credit and you may submit another order at a future date.
- You will receive a confirmation email to let you know your store credit.